Happy Fakesgiving

Oh, hi! Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Or Happy Fakesgiving (I've already explained that to you). So how are you all? I am good. Best meal ever! OMG so delicious! My mom and I had Fakesgiving lunch. Our menu consisted of potatoes, a chicken, cranberry sauce, stuffing and some salad. Oh, you can not forget about my amazing pumpkin pie! OMG! Everything was so good. But I gotta say, that the stuffing was my favorite. Delic! I could eat stuffing for the rest of my life. Maybe not but it was streaking tasty!



I think that my pie turned out awesome! Like it does not just look awesome it actually tastes good. Like I did one for Christmas last year and it just tasted a bit weird. I think it was because I used lactose free heavy cream. So um yeah. And the spices. I didn't have pumpkin spice so I just used some other spices but not the correct amount. Anyway it turned out good.



Look at the pie in the cookbook and look at mine… pretty impressive right!?

LOL. Since it was just my mom and I, there was some left overs so I had the same for dinner. Same meal twice in one day. Well, this day only comes once a year so you got to make the most of it when you can.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And Happy Holidays!

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT