Friday Night With Taylor & Chris

Hi guys! How are you all? I am good. I am just sitting here and watching Captain America: The Winter Soilder. You know movie night. It was going to be just me and the latest issue of Cosmopolitan UK but then I saw CATWS on the bookshelf and I was like "Hey gurl you need a little more Chris Evans in your life!" But I am afraid that I will become the third wheel to Taylor and Chris. 'Cause those two - girl next door and the the guy next door, bound to happen at some point. Or maybe not but those two would make a handsome couple! Just saying.

Ey…. now that I think about it there is an interview with Chris in the Cosmo issue. Date Night With Chris. I think that is was called that. He like describes his ideal date, but I wonder if it is serious or not.  Or idk. I guess it's kind of cute. But any date with Chris would be awesome, because you know, Chris. LOL.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT