D Jr

Good morning! Did you have a good night sleep? I had. What are you going to do today? I think I might go to Stockholm. Ok, I live in Stockholm but not in Stockholm (if you know what I mean). I got the a new cardigan yesterday from my mom. It's really long, it goes all the way down to my knees. My mom bought herself a sweater I a first tried on and then I said that she should try it. So I said to her not to be surprised if it disappears. LOL!
I found out some stuff about Robert D Jr earlier this morning; he's married and he has a son that's five months younger then me. I didn't know that he has alcohol problems and drug problems. During the 90's he was in jail several times for that. I wonder why almost every celebrity have alcohol and drug problems? So, I am really not that supprised.
I also read that it was his father that introduced him to drugs when he was only eight!
Yeah, what a world we live in!
Now I have to say bye because Hannah Montana is on soon.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT