Plain White T's

Yesterday I wanted to and see Iron Man again but he only place in Stockholm they are showing is at Heron ad at 8:55 pm. I could go there and see it but it takes over an hour to get there from where I live. Bummer! But today mum mom is going to buy the tickets for Hancock which premiers on Friday! Have you seen the trailer? I love it. Will Smith is an great actor.
I just read on IMDB that Hans Zimmer only have won one Oscar, but been nominated for five others. Seriously that's a crime. That guy is a freaking' genius! I love his work! Don't you?
Yesterday I found out the the Plain White T's are having a concert here in Stockholm August 12th at some place called KLUBBEN. So I tried to found out what the tickets cost, but I went to Live nation's homepage and ticknet's and and on Live Nation is said the band had no events booked! I mean HELLO I read on their myspace profile. I asked my mom if she now where KLUBBEN was and she said that she don't know. It's probably an age limit for 18 or 20 or something like that. If it is an age limit I am going to wait outside or try to find out which hotel they are staying at!

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT