Iron Man

Today I saw Iron Man with my mom. Robert Downey Jr is so hot!! He is an amazing actor too! I love that movie it's a DVD must. If you haven't seen it yet I think you should see it. If you like Robert D Jr you should see Tropic Thunder that also stars Ben Stiller and Jack Black. I've seen the trailer and it's hilarious!
After the we saw the movie we did what came to; bought me a pair of jeans. They are white. I been waiting a pair of white jeans since forever. I also got a UCLA t-shirt. I love UCLA clothes. I want a pair of UCLA sneakers and a cheerleading outfit. If you go to their website you can buy a bunch of cool stuff.
Have anyone seen the movie Dark Water. I saw it last night. I liked it. It's weird but I still like it.

go see Iron Man - Erika.
.p.s. Happy 4th of July and Kevin, Joe, Nick good luck on your Burnin' Up tour!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT