I Will Be There For You

Did you know that Robert Downey Jr birthday is April 4th!! That's so cool because that means he's an Aries (I AM ONE TOO) and his birthday is only two days before mine!!! This is so cool! You should have seen me when I found out that Jesse McCartney's birthday was three day after mine (April 9th). This is so cool! now there is two cool celebrities that have their birthday near mine. SOL (screaming out loud)!!!
I wrote a new song today called I Will Be There For You. I wrote it in like 15 minutes. So when my mom started talking to me I listen a little bit but then I just, can you please stop talking. Because I needed to focus on the song. I like it, but it needs a little bit more work. It's sad that I don't own a guitar 'cause then I could write the music when I write the song.
I just have one question to you all; How do you make this ♥? Which key to I press? (BTW I copied the heart from an other site)
I uploaded a video of JB from concert singing When You Look Me In The Eye's. After this post I will upload Take On Me.
("Embarresing" past erased 13/7-2009)

I am a genius, of course - you're writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT