Hancock

So, tonight I saw Hancock, I loved it. Ok, I didn't get as impressed as I did when I saw the Incredible Hulk. But this movie is great. I laughed really hard from time to time. You should see it. Will Smith is an actor.
Soon I am going to see Saw 2. I saw the first one last night.
I thought about this when I was walking home; I was happy that Meet The Robinson's is on Disney Channel next Friday, but then I was like Dark Knight is going to be great and I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Because Dark Knight premiers next Friday. So, yeah that too bad. I'll hope they will show it all weekend. Oh, tomorrow it's Hannah Montana Live In London and High School Musical The Concert on Disney Channel from I think 9 am or maybe it's 9:30 am.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT