1993

You know Taylor Momsen, I am older then her. Ok, only about 3 months and 3 weeks. Her birthday is July 26. I thought she was older then me! I guess I was wrong. That's so cool! Did you know she's in the How The Grinch Stole The Christmas. She plays Cindy Lou Who the little girl the tries to be friend with the Grinch.
Oh, last night I saw a movie called Mom at Sixteen starring Danielle Panabaker (somehow I thought she was Amber Tamblyn). It was really great! I cried at the end when she gave away her baby. She got pregnant when she was fifteen and gave birth to her son when she was sixteen. It's like I would get pregnant now! Seriously I really don't want kids. The whole thing just scares me.
Don't forget to vote Taylor and JB at TCA 08 everyday.

Have a great day - your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT