Indio

Yesterday I found a picture Indio Robert Downey Jr son. He is really hot. He's 14 but he will turn 15 in September. I always wondered how he looked like, ok since like a week ago! He's HOT!
So, what are you doing today? I am going to see the Incredible Hulk to night. Hope it's good. I know Liv Tyler is in it. Something is wrong with my keyboard. But now it's working again.
Right now I am watching The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I love that show. Jesse McCartney is going to be on the show later on this month. That's cool! I wonder if he is going to be interviewed or if he is just preforming. Do somebody out there know?
I just thought about it and the first time I really met someone from USA was when I met the Jonas Brothers. Cool, huh!

Indio Falconer Downey

Robert D Jr and his son, Indio

I hope you have great day - your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT