The Dark Knight

Today I went and saw The Dark Knight. It was amazing! Carl was right! Heath should definitely win an Oscar for his part in the movie or at least get nominated. If you have seen the movie you know what I mean. He's amazing! and also there's so many celebrities! and hot guys! Ok, two!
Right now I am watching Meet The Robinson's on Disney Channel. It's really good. later tonight it's Transamerica on Kanal 5. They are showing that movie because of the Pride To Be Pride week.
So I finally got Jonas Brothers It's About Time cd today. But I think I like the version of Time For Me To Fly from Nick's solo cd better. But it's still a good song. I want the other version of the cd too. With Dear God and the other two songs.

xoxo - your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT