Incredible, incredible, incredible

I just got home from seeing The INCREDIBLE Hulk. OMG, I LOVE IT!! I thought about this when I saw the movie if I liked it more then Iron Man and I can honestly say that it's a tie between them. I asked my mom what she thought and she said she liked Iron Man better, but she really liked this one too. I think I am going to see Iron Man one more time before Dark Knight premiers. You got to see Dark Knight it's Heath Ledgers last movie! They showed the trailer before the movie and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!! Here's a remake of my reaction when I saw Robert D Jr in The Incredible Hulk:

God I look like dork! LOL! If it wasn't in public I mean if I have had seen it at home I would probably started screaming an jumping up and down. 'Cause that's all I wanted to do when I saw him. I guess I am a big fan. When I found out that Robert was in the movie I wanted to see it even more the before. I wanted to see it before I knew he was in it, but then I really wanted to see it! LOL!
I see that it's really dark in he video so I will make a new one tomorrow and I will upload it then! Note: It's not dark in my room.

xoxo - your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT