High School Musical 3: Senoir Year

Today I haven't done much. Right now I am watching the countdown to High School Musical 3 first look. I saw it earlier today. It's just the music videos from the second movie. My favorites is Gotta Go My Own Way and Bet On It. I love that song and the top she (Vanessa) is wearing. I read today that it's going to be a High School Musical 4 but none of the HSM star is going to be in it or at least Ashley is not. I can't wait for the 3rd to come out. I heard Now or Never for the first time today and I love it. It's so good. I can't wait for the whole music video to come out.
The first time I met an American was when I met Eric Maskin not the Jonas Brothers!
I also read today that Heath Ledger might get Oscar nominated for his role in Dark Night. I almost stared crying when I read that. He's a actor, but he is dead and what if he wins who will except his award. Michelle? It would be cool if he got nominated and won! Don't you think!
Here's the HSM3 trailer:

watch this behind the scenes video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjLoTAgheJA

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT