Better

Am I he only one that like see a a piece of clothing and just because I want it so much I imagine how much better my life will be if I have it? Is it just me or does any of you do it too? LOL. I do that, sometimes. Not all of the time. Anyway, you know that jacket I posted a picture of last week? You know one from the JC (check it out here incase you don't remember). Like I want that jacket so much and IDK but I have this made up scenario in my head about how much better my life will be because of it and how better I will look and how much more confident it will make me. Yep. No way of really knowing if all of that is true until I actually have the jacket. LOL but I am so getting this jacket. Either way, if I have a better life or not because of this jacket I will sure as hell look amazing in it. One weird thing about it though, it's cheeper online including the shipping than it is in store. Okay maybe the jacket I looked at was miss marked but still. I am getting it.

Do you have any special beauty product that you use? I really like Neutrogena. Especially their oil-free moisturiser. The regular one not the one with pink grapefruit. I can't use facial products with citrus fruits, it irritates my skin. The pink grapefruit smells good though. I love Neutrogena, they're really nice for your skin. I have been using them for years. IDK if I have a favorite product, I just think that they're good in general.


Hmm, I was just thinking about it (referring to the jacket story now) that I mean like I believe that if you  look good you feel good. Plus if you feel good you're life is better. So, if I get that jacket, which I am going to look amazing in, won't my life be better than. I mean it will but maybe not just the way, like the scenario in my head. LOL.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT