We Are All Winners

Hi you guys! So I just finished watching the latest episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashian's. Just! Like OMG the video is like 40 minutes long put like after 23 minutes it just kept lagging and  lagging. So annoying! So like that 40 minute episode took me over an hour to watch. So annoying! I am so annoyed by it, kinda stressed out by it too. The modern age people. Mhmmm. Any how, I got my Isac Elliot prize (from the facebook competion on his facebook page) today. The prize was two posters, the official poster for his movie Isac Elliot - Dream Big The Movie and a "Dream Big" poster, and the physical cd for his single New Way Home. That is pretty cool! I think that it's pretty awesome that I won because I never win anything like this. LOL.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT