Off To Work

I am still annoyed that I have to work tonight. Hmmm. It is what it is now. Whatever. I probably won't say that tonight. Hopefully I will sleep good tonight because I will be so exhausted. Well well. I am also annoyed by that I have to work on Monday from 12 PM to 9 PM. Hmmm. I am going to ask whoever is in-charge then if there is a possibility that I can get off work earlier. I have Tuesday off. Probably going to sleep all day long. LOL. No I can't wait until these three hell days are over. But my boss said that she won't give me any closing shifts anymore. That's good. If she does then that her problem to solve.

I feel like I haven't done anything today. Since like I was doing laundry all morning soon I have to get read to go to work since it takes me an hour to get there. Hmmm. My life. Maybe I should be bald that I have a job while a lot of people struggle got find one and live in the insecurity of not knowing if they'll get paid this month or not. I mean life could be much worse that I actually having to work late tonight and tomorrow. There is a bunch of "1st world problems" in my everyday life. I tweet about sometimes using the hashtag #1stworldproblems. LOL.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT