America's Next Top Model Application

Hi beautiful boys and guys! How's your Friday so far? Or if you're European or Asian or live in Europe or Asia, how was your Friday? Mine's good. I've been calling my bank and BA 'cause there was some issues with BA. They are not cleared yet. I might call BA tomorrow or just wait until Thursday to see if the problem has disappeared by itself. Yeah, yeah.

I am watching America's Next Top Model right now. Just want to let everyone know out there that they are currently accepting applications for cycle 20 of America's Next Top Model. Click here for more information. Hmmm, I read the eligibility requirements for the application and it says "You must be a United States citizen and live in the United States." but it also says "Producers reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis." So does that mean that I can apply? Okay it also says, "Finalists must hold a current U.S. passport, as international travel may be required of all participants." I have passport, a european and that has to count if not a US passport only costs $55 and I know exactly where to get one. But it seems like a long shot to apply.
I think that next season is going to be very exciting since it's going to be both girls and boys. Finally some hot fellas! I have been waiting for this! I mean seriously since there is going to be both girls and boys there are going to be at lot more hooking up. Or what do you think?

I know that Top Model Sverige (Sweden's Next Top Model) were accepting application for their 2013 season. I think that the deadline is over now. Sorry, girls.

Seriously I want to see all of your faces in the next cycle of ANTM! Minions please do this for me. You are all beautiful! If you can't apply for ANTM apply for you country's Top Model and send me links so that I see you in action. I wish you the best if you decied to apply!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT