Frustrated

Hi, I am feeling sad right now. Frustrated more than anything. I've been feeling alot more frustrated lately. More than usual. I just HATE that feeling. Oh, gosh. I just want to throw my computer across the room. Toss something, just something. the more significance it has the better you will feel for that micro second before you go back to feeling damn frustrated again. I would say that there are five stages of frustration. 1) sad, 2) frustrated, 3) angry, 4) fucking angry and 5) annoyed. Well, maybe there are just three. The first two and then any of second three. Hmmm.

Sometimes I just think that it would just be simpler if I just didn't exist. That might sound suicidal but I it's not, it's just that all of those frustration triggers (I don't like that word "triggers") wouldn't exist. I am just saying that it would all be simpler not better. There is to much joy in life to be sad or take the easy way. We should take action, instead of bitch about it but that's not always the case. Well, maybe it's just me but I think that we don't always know what to do or how to change the whatever is wrong.

 Ah, gosh. If I only knew (and don't pretend that you know or try to understand/ relate).


your writer, Erika


BTW, I filmed my favorite things video earlier. I am going to edit it tomorrow :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT