Christmas

Hi guys I just want to make a quick post! Tralala!

How have you been? Did you tweet for @TeenThings? I most have done it about a 100 times or so. I hope that my followers are not mad at me *smiley face*.

OMG, so Sara asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I just went blank. I mean seriously. I have a lot of things. When I see something that I want I'll buy (maybe not instantly, but I'll buy it). I have that opportunity now since I "have" all this money. Ha, I guess I am lucky that way. LOL. But seriously, I always want something Bieber and 1D, a date with Cody Simpson (on the top of my list - ALWAYS!!!) and a bunch of other fangirl related stuff. A good book is never a bad thing, I love the body shop. I don't, I am just surrounded by a bunch of things here that I want and, they are not here so they can't get me that. Hmmm.

This weekend I am going to post my favorite things video (I just have to film it first, :p) and I might do an other one 'cause I just got an idea for one. if you have an idea for a video that you want me to do. Just comment your idea and it might just happen. LOL, I want your ideas.

I went shopping earlier because I needed an umbrella since it was pouring down when I was on my way home from school. So after I had lunch I went Downtown and bought somethings. The main reason I went Downtown was that I needed to buy something for my favorite things video. I ran into Angelina at Victoria's Secret. She asked me if I was shopping and then she said that I shouldn't shop too much. I felt like"Oh, no she caught me!". But then she said that it's Black Friday next week. Well, actually she asked me if I knew what next Friday was and I said "Black Friday", so that's how it went down n*****. I just felt like a kid caught by their parents doing something that they're not supposed to. LOL.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT