Ender

Hi, hi.  Today has been a confusing day. Daylight savings time. I mean just the sun. I mean (again), when I came out of the shower this morning the sun was really shining trough the blinds. When I came was on my way home from school today, you could see the sun about to set and then - BOOM! - it was pitch dark. Yeah, all that happened in like 30 minutes. Damn! Yeah, I know. The weather has been nice today 32 degrees celsius/ 90 degrees fahrenheit. That's not what a scandinavian girl like me is used to for November 5th but I am not complaining.

Have I told you this? If I have, well, then this will just refresh your memory. We are reading Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card in my english class. It's a science fiction book about a boy named Ender Wiggin (his real name is Andrew but he prefers Ender). He is six years old and super smart. Therefore he is sent to Battle School in space to be trained to be a solider so that he can save humankind from buggers (aliens?). Anyway, Summit Entertainment (who has released The Twilight Saga movies) will release a movie Ender's Game movie through Lionsgate on November's 1st next year (according to wikipedia and google). The movie will be based on two books, (the first and obvious) Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow (which isn't even about Ender but some dude named Bean).


The movie lover that I am, I can't wait to see the movie. Hmm, I think that I am going to try to get my hands on a copy of Ender's Shadow. The movie premieres in a years so I have some time.

Today I thought (well, actually I think about it all the time), if I should stay here or not next semester. By here I mean, the United States. But I always seem to come to the conclusion, that no I won't.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT