Downtown

What's up ya'll? You are probably having much more fun than I am, not that I am having a none fun time. I just, ah you know what I mean. Hopefully.

Hahaha. I went Downtown today because I had to mail a birthday card for a friend who's birthday is next week (you know who you are - LOL, how embarrassing this would be if I have more than one friend who's birthday is next week and I don't know about it, but most people I know are born in one of the first six months of the year). Hopefully she will get in time. The postal service is a little weird. Hmm. I am waiting for a package from back home but yeah. The first package that my mom sent me took about three weeks or so before is arrived at my doorstep. Hmm, yeah yeah, I'll guess that it will come here sometime in the near future. Hopefully since I am leaving in less than five weeks, one month left on Tuesday. Sidetrack: Talking about leaving, I bought my airbus (airport shuttle bus) ticket today. Not that this is thrilling information just thought I would tell you. IDK, I am like that *smiley face*.

I also went for a walk on the beach. There were alot of sailing boats out today since it was so windy today. I took a few pictures. After that I went to H&M 'cause I wanted to buy this top but the line to the register was too long so I was like "I don't have time for that shit". I also went to Marshalls 'cause I wanted to buy inner soles for my shoes but they didn't have that so i just need up buying a bunch of other things. A Tori Selling book, nail polish, thighs, sleep mask, neck pillow and tights. You know all those essentials things. Hey, before you start, I NEED (yes, that need to be in CAPITALS and in bold) the neck pillow and the sleep mask for when I am flying back home. How else am I supposed to sleep on the flight? Well, on the flight from London I am going to sleep 'cause it's going to be like 2 am California time. On the flight to London I am going to be busy watching movies. They (BA) are showing awesome movies next month. Plenty of movies that I haven't seen. Movie marathon in da air. Yeah buddy!

Got to listen to Cody Simpson when you're at the beach :p #ItsThePerfectSoundtrack

Awesome bagel that I made for dinner :) #SoGood


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT