Little Mix

Hi, hi! I actually started a real post last night. I mean a post like this with text and not those two music videos that I posted. I did, o just never finished it 'cause it just didn't appeal to me. Hahaha.

Okay maybe I should be nice and give you guys a little brief of what I did yesterday. I went Downtown and to the East Beach. There was some kind of market there where people were selling handmade stuff, paintings etc. I didn't know that, I just saw a lot of painting when I got to the beginning of the Stern Wharf. So I continued along the east side 'cause there were more stuff. I didn't buy anything 'cause the stuff were too crazy for me.

Awesome vy right!


Now on to today. I went and saw Wreck-It Ralph. It's so good. You should really go and see it. I know it is a animated movie but it has a really good story and the animation is really cool. They really did a great job with this one. They really did.

A nail polish that I bought today :)



Look at my nails! Whatcha think?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT