#DinnerWithAriana

Heigh ho, heigh ho. Four weeks today! Four weeks! Aaaaah, can you understand this? Hahahaha. Well, in exactly four weeks I will be on a plane somewhere over America. Hahaha.

Have you watched my "What's In My Purse" video yet? Hehehe. Maybe not the most interesting video but I just thought it'd be fun. I am going to start making more videos. This weekend I am going to make a "Favorite Things" video. I got inspired my Meaghan Dowling's video. BTW, Ariana Grande is having a #DinnerWithAriana in New York and Meaghan is a really huge fan of Ari so help her win by tweeting #DinnerWithAriana I nominate @MeaghanDowling or #DinnerWithAriana I nominate @TeenThings because those are her twitter accounts!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT