In Da Kitchen

It' Friday! Yeah! Today have (except from school, one class from 8 am to 9:25 am), I went shopping (I bought a Cody Simpson shirt) and went grocery shopping because I needed something for dinner (I didn't want turkey franks or eggs, whatever I had at home) and I wanted to make a chocolate cake for tonight (you are welcome to come over for some, you have my number so text me :p).

Now I am just waiting for my chicken drumsticks (which is what I bought for dinner) to be done. on the side I have a salad and the awesome ketchup and whipped cream sauce. Yum! Later I will have chocolate cake with whipped cream. OMG, it has been so long since I last baked. It was nice. Welcome back old friend!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT