Surprise, Surprise

Urrgh! I am so annoyed! Why? I'll tell you why, that damn post office! That damn, American Post Office! What's wrong with that damn American Post Office? I'll tell you what's wrong with that damn American Post Office. They close at 2 pm on Saturdays so I didn't have time to mail my package. Fuck them all! LOL. Nah, I am just a little annoyed but what can you do? I just have to go back there on Tuesday and mail the package then. Well, well, I was going to ship a package to my mom. She asked me to buy her a few things and then she wanted me to ship it to her. Plus I bought her some surprise things.



Talking about surprise things I bought Martina something today. Most people, well a few people, are getting things from. Things like Hey-I've-Been-In-The-USA stuff. Hahaha, LOL "stuff" makes it seem less exciting. People don't worry your "stuff" is very cool (and that just makes it seem very naughty, :p). I am getting Annika something from Williams Sonoma (I can say Williams Sonoma because we don't have it in Sweden, of course she can google it to see what it is, but I'll doubt she will do that). I don't know what to exactly. They're a little expensive, nothing I would go and buy stuff from all the time but yeah, I am going to buy some things to bring home. I mean things for moi. LOL.

Tomorrow I am going to go and see Flight starring Denzel Washington. I can't wait but since it's about a plane crash I am hoping that the movie won't make me scared of flying since I am flying back home in 40 days. Hmm. I remember one time when I went to London (don't remember which time but,) this really good movie (that I had seen before so I knew what it was about), Air Force One starring Harrison Ford was on TV so I watched it. Afterwards I got kind of scared when I thought of the flight to London (which was in less then a week away). (Side track: I just love flying over the english countryside, it's so beautiful).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT