Work Out

Hi guys! How are you going? I am good. Good, good. It has just been a slow day here. Urgh. I took another study day. I need to work on my english project so that I have something to show my teacher tomorrow. I mean it's not due tomorrow, it's just that we are going to work on our projects in class tomorrow and I have to have something more that just a few lines to show my teacher. You know what I am saying, right. Hahaha.

I think that I am going to start work out. I want to get more fit. LOL. No but really it's healthy to work out. Good for your body. I need something more than yoga. I am thinking pilates. I don't know I am not the expert here. I think Miley does that and it is apparently woking for her. I love that episode of Married To Jonas when Dani and her sisters take their father to a pilates class. I don't know. I need a trainer. Someone who's up for that challenge? Just be aware that I will probably whine a lot in the beginning. I thinking that I want to try pilates and then I want to do some cardio. Keep those things in mind while you are figuring out what to do with me. Oh, also keep in mind that I am kind of a beginner. Hahaha. It would be fun to work out with someone that I know. Because then we can motivate each other. Or I will at least get more motivated. Yeah, just submit your resume in the comment box below.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT