Exhausted

Exhausted is the word Madam! Exhausted! Damn I am so freaking tired that I am dozing off in class and that is not like me. I might be bored but I never doze off. I never did that in Sweden but I guess that's what three months of school does to you. It's good that I sit in the back in two of my classes (the ones that I tend to doze off in). Well, in my Introduction To Film class I always sit in the las row (or the second last) and when we watch a movie the lights are off so I don't think that my professor notices. Hehehe, as for my Intermediate Acting class - well - there are only two rows and so the is a slight (uhm, much bigger) chance that my professor notices. In the class we are about 20 students and in my Introduction To Film class we're about 160 people so, yeah.

This morning when I woke up all I thought was "Screw this, I want to go home!". I was tired and, yeah, as I said I was really exhausted. I just really wanted to go back to bed while I was in the shower. Now I am sitting here watching Jessie and drinking coffee out of a red solo cup. Just regular coffee. No Bailey's. No rum. No whiskey. Don't know if that's a good thing or just sad? Yeah.

Tomorrow I am not going to to much, except homework 'cause I have a bunch of it that I need to get to. I need to mail the international office. Well, my advisor. Hmm, I think I am going to get back to Jessie now. So until next time, take care and be kind.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT