Gap

Hi guys tomorrow is Friday and I only have one class. Yes. My plans for the weekend are nothing more than what I usually do. Shopping, going to the movies and mail a package to Sweden. I want to see Flight and Wreck It Ralph. But I want to see Flight more than the other movie so I will go and see Flight this weekend and Wreck It Ralph on Tuesday, since I have no classes then and since it's cheaper on Tuesdays. It only cost like 5 dollar and 25 cents (or something like that).
What's your plans for the weekend?

Both of those movies premieres next year in Sweden. Flight premieres on January 25th and Wreck It Ralph or (Röjar Ralf as it's called in swedish) premieres on February 8th.

People are crazy here! I mean for halloween. Damn. Halloween was yesterday, I know. I saw someone dressed up as (in full costume) as a hot dog on the buss when I was on my way to school. I saw banana too. Hmm. People would never do that in Sweden. I mean dress up like that in full costume for school especially if you in college. No.
A gril in one of my acting classes baked like a hundred cupcakes that she brought to school. Look how cute. Well all of the cupcakes didn't look like that. She made them all different.



xoxo, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT