Soon It's December

Happy girl! Well, that depends. LOL. I just saw that on Cost Plus Word Market has glögg on their website. Yeah! So if they have it in there store here in Santa Barbara I will but it tomorrow. Well, that's if it's alcohol free. I zoomed in on the picture of the bottle and I couldn't see that is contained any alcohol. Yeah. Well, I am going there anyway tomorrow to buy a chocolate advent calendar and Nyåkers gingerbread thins. I could go to CVS and get Annas but I din't know if CVS downtown cary them. Ah, we'll see. Oooo, talking about Christmas calendars I am going to buy Starbucks advent calendar tomorrow. I was going to buy one this weekend but the Starbucks that I went to didn't have one.

Hahaha, on Saturday it's December 1st and that means Julkalendern (all the swedes out there knows what I am talking about). If I can't watch it in SVTplay from the US you are going to see me rage on facebook and twitter. It's a tradition to watch it even if it sucks. LOL. I mean I am going home in 17 days so I could just catch up with it when I come home if I can't watch it now. But i want to watch it now. The episodes are usually between 10 to 15 minutes so even if I miss 14 episodes I can just watch them all in one day. Njah, I guess we will all see on Saturday. LOL.

Have a fun rest of the week ya'll!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT