To Be Over

All I can say is that I can't wait for this semester to be over! It is not so much that I want to go home, I like it here (sorry guys). It's more the thing that it will be nice to take a break from school for a while. even if if won't be that long, it will still be a break where I can breath, read a good book, watch a DVD. Do whatever, the time is mine to spend on what I want. Ahhhh. Well, at least there is a new episode of How I Met Your Mother, 90210, Gossip Girl and I can watch the new episode of Solsidan (well, I can actuaslly do that now but nah, I want to go to bed a little bit earlier tonight and I won't get up earlier to watch it I already wake up at 5:30 and that's too early!). Plus on Thursday there is Thanksgiving and on Friday, Black Friday! Damn, I am going to go mad through all the stores. Hahaha. 

I have been editing someone of my favorite things video. I edited about five minutes or so and so far I have deleted about one minute of footage. I am going to delete more because the video is about 15 minutes and 30 seconds right now and that's kind of too long. I am going to try to get it down to 10 minutes. Hahaha. It will be up next week. I don't know when, but definitely sometime next week. I have school. Bläääääääh! I don't I'll probaly know more on Tuesday. I will see how much I will edit tomorrow after school and on Tuesday. We will see, but I promise that it will be up next week.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT