For The Love of A Daughter

Have heard this amazing song For The Love of A Daughter by Demi Lovato? It was first supposed to be released on her sophomore album Here We Go Again but it was cut but made it for her third studio album Unbroken. The original version differs from the version the got released on Unbroken. I just heard the original version, 'cause I didn't know about it. I like them both, but the Unbroken is better. The lyric change and the piano - awesome! (Her voice is amazing on both version, no denying that!)

For The Love of A Daughter (original/ Here We Go Again version)


For The Love of A Daughter (Unbroken version)
Sorry but this is the  best version of the Unbroken version that I could find. This song is a little faster the the album song (I guess it's the only way it could be uploaded to youtube without not be taken down because of claims and rights)


Also I thought I would share with you the leaked lyric video of Shut Up and Love Me that everyone has been talking about lately. This song was also supposed to be on Here We Go Again but it didn't make the cut (gosh, I didn't know this either - Ooosh, am I a bad fan?). I think that there is something Jonas Brother/ early Demi over this song ("early Demi" that is not weird since it was supposed to be on her sophomore album). Apparently she wrote both both these songs with John Mayer.



Since the Shut Up and Love Me lyric video has been leaked (I think it just a fan made thing, or what do you say?) there are all these rumors about a fourth Demi album. Let us all hope that those rumors are TRUE! Demi is amazing and I know that at least I am biting my nails for the next Demi album.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT