Flight

Everybody go and see Flight starring Denzel Washington now. I totally agree with Ellen, he should get an Oscar for his part as Whip. In the beginning of the movie the only thing I could think of is that my flight to London is 10 hours and 15 minutes and why the hell did I choose such a long flight? Am I crazy? Nah, I am okay now, the slight panic has passed. LOL, just because the movie is rated R (from 17) I had to show my ID. LOL.

Here is the trailer incase you have ever heard of the movie before or if you simply haven't seen the movie before:


My friend Madde told me about this movie, a Swedish movie called Hynotisören which is actually Sweden's contribution for the Academy Award. Pretty cool huh? I think that the trailer is good. If you live in Sweden go an see it and tell me what you thought of it.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT