@ School

It rained today incase you wanted a weather report. I don't know the lines for any of the plays I have to learn study lines for, which means a lot of studying this weekend. Film paper and three fucking scripts to study. Okay that fucking might sound like I am nagging like it's a bad thing. I mean yeah, of course I am complaining I have alot of schoolwork to do and not knowing any of the lines is going to show the most. If I don't know the answer to a question on one of my finals okay it's just one question, it's going to hurt me more if I don't know any of my lines. My professor for my Beginning Acting class told me that on Monday he will take note of who can and who doesn't know their lines. Ooops! Fortunately, I don't have that many lines for that play. I am in one scene. We are doing the first two acts of Our Town by Thornton Wilder and I am Mrs Gibbs. For my Intermediate Acting A I have lines to half a scene to learn. The second half of the first scene in Betrayal by Harold Pinter and of course I play Emma. I am working with Felix, who I have never worked with before, and it's fun. I just mean that when we read through the script he help me memorize some of my lines. Just a good method.

I went to the book store at school day and noticed that they sell Hello Kitty t-shirt with the school name on it so I think that I might buy one. They also have sweatshirts and hoodies for $19 instead of $39. So i might just buy one of those too. LOL, they had Cat In The Hat by Dr Seuss mugs. Cute.


Which t-shirt to you like better? I like the print on the pink and black one's better. Of the two I like the black one better. Ah, we'll see.

A little more weather report from mission control on my computer...

Santa Barbara, CA

Stockholm, Sweden


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT