A Late Night Post

Hello! I sorry this ain't post than it should be. Eh, I guess it's just one of those days. You guys know that I do my grocery shopping online. Yeah so I ordered a bunch of food yesterday and I got it delivered tonight. So first the guy comes with three bags and I just looked at it because it just seemed too little. So I did a quick check in the groceries bags and I didn't see any yoghurt. If had seen my yogurt I probably would have thought that that must be all of it. Thank God for me that he didn't picked the bag with the yoghurt. Then I yelled at him from my balcony and said that there had to be more. I told him that he had to double check. Then a few minutes later he came back with three bags of groceries.

I don't know what I would have done if those first three bags really was it. First when I saw those three bags it looked too little and I know I ordered for a shit load of money. I just knew that couldn't all of it. I would have demanded all of my money back, even for the groceries they delivered. Hmmm. They have fucked up my order a few times too many that I am actually thinking about switching to another online grocery delivery. Plus they were late tonight.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT