I Tried Pilates

Hello! So it's Monday and that means back to the real world. How is everyone feeling today? Did you have a good weekend? I had an amazing weekend but I told you all about that last night.

I swicthed up my workout routine a little yesterday. I have gotten a little bored with it lately. I mean I love the results that I get from it and that is what motivates me. But it's just boring to do the same thing over and over and over again you know. So I decided to try some new things. Not just for me but for you guys! I like sharing workout tips with you. I mean just because I like it and it works for me doesn't automatically mean that it will work for you. But there is no harm in sharing, right? And if you want to share something with me you can always email me at eriikaworld@gmail.com or just comment. Whatever you prefer. Both is appricated.

Anyway back to my workout routine. I did my usual cardio but I did a different butt and thigh workout that didn't include any squats at all. Some people absolutly hate squats (I am not one of them) so I thought that I had to try this one before I recommened it to you. Or I mean see if it was worth recommending at all. It was a fitness blender video and so far I have never been dissapointed with them (check out their youtube channel here). Instead of my back-lifts and sit-ups (which is the excercises that I am most bored with) I did a three minute plank. I just figured that when you do a plank you workout every single muscle in your body, so that way I would workout more muscles in my body. I don't know if it's a really good replacement for the back-lifts and sit-ups (I need to google that) but it was nice for a change.

Okay so I am going to share the butt and thigh workout video that I did. It was a pilates video and I have never done pilates before. I am more of a yoga girl but in order to grow as a person one must try new things. Hahaha. Happy working out!



Let me know what kind of workout tips you want me to share with you? Have a good day.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT