Better Weather

Hello boys and girls! Gosh I am sitting here on my couch preparing for my workout. I can tell you that I have definitely decided that I am not going to go outside to do my cardio. Hello to the no! I don't know where in the world you guys live but here in Stockholm there weather is not very pleasant at the moment. Nope. Kinda makes me want to buy a one way ticket to California and stay there. Nah I am got going to but I really want to. It's 8°C and windy here. And in LA it's going to be around 31°C and sunny all day today. Hmm sounds like a way better weather to workout in. Okay maybe not. I mean I don't like to workout when it's too hot outside.

Well, guys I got to go now because I got to workout. You'll most likely hear more from me later today. I had a little photoshoot earlier in my living room and took some outfit pictures that I want to show you. I mean I look really good. Plus I am wearing something I usually don't wear because I really don't like that piece of clothing because I don't feel like that is me (but I washed all of my other clothes this morning and I mean I couldn't step outside in wet clothes). Anyways, ttyl!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT