Bangerz

Hi guys! And girls! How are y'all doing? I am good. Goodie good good. LOL. Can't come up with anything better to say than that. LOL. I went to the grocery store earlier just because I needed some vegetables and milk. So I went to the grocery story but I found some other magical things there. OMG! They have finally gotten Ben & Jerry greek frozen yoghurt! Hallelujah, my prayers have been answered! But they didn't have my favorite flavor (actually the only Ben & Jerry greek frozen yoghurt that I have tasted, but whatever) blueberry graham. They also had something else that was amazing! They had Miley Cyrus album Bangerz for only 59 kr, so of course I bought it since I don't have. I mean you can't pass on a deal like that. LOL. Yeah, my fun trip to the grocery story (imagine that in an ironic voice).



 your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT