Recover

Oh hey! Sorry for last night! I mean of course that I didn't blog but I had to work. Well I worked from - what? - 12 PM to 9 PM, so I wasn't home until like 10:30 PM and then I had to get ready for today. But I am here now! That counts for something at least. Yeah yeah. Tomorrow I have the day off and I think that I am going to catch up with some household work. Since mom is not home and doesn't come home until Saturday I have to do everything myself. Since I was sick last week and I work so much some days I have been getting a little behind. The dishes to say. Yeah, just the dish. Everything is up to date, so thumbs up for that.

You know that I was sick last week. Okay, yeah so isa sic for like on day but still. I was mega super duper sick for one day. Now, well I feel like I am coming down with a cold because my throat hurts just like it does before I usually get a cold. OMG! This can not be happening! FML! Thankfully I have the day off tomorrow which means I can stay home and try to recover all day. I have to do all of that household shit but yeah yeah. But that is all good too, I mean it'c nice when it's clean. It's nice when everything looks good and is in it's place.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT