Tell 'Em That It's My Birthday

Hi guys! Happy Friday! Yeah! My boss asked me if I could work a few hours tonight but I wasn't really feeling it. Like I wanted my Friday night off. Not that I had anything special planned I just wanted to not have to do something. It's Friday. I just wanted to chill, right. I am entitled to that. LOL. Tomorrow I am going to a birthday party, for a five year old kid I might add. He's a sweetheart so it's all fun, the it's back to work on Sunday. Hmm, I bought him a card today but I have no idea where it is. I have to ask mom, if she can't find it it's lost forever. LOL. That's what they say.

Talking about birthdays, my birthday is almost here! It's three weeks left on Sunday. I think I know what I want to do for my birthday. I've already told you guys that I have to have dinner at some restaurant and I have decided that it would be fun if I could get a table at the Hard Rock Café in Stockholm. That's what I want to do for my birthday. I have also thought of another thing that I want for my birthday. I want tickets, or a ticket (I don't need to go with anyone) to see Justin Timberlake when he comes here in May. That would be a cool thing to do. I still really want all seasons of Desperate Housewives on DVD or Blu-ray (preferably Blu-ray if it's available).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT