To Do

Oh my God so I just started at my nails, which reminded me that I need to fix them before I go to bed. Gosh! Well well. I feel so bad because like today on my way home from  work I saw that I had got a text from my boss this Friday asking me if I could work a few hours. I mean I probably would have said no but I mean like it just feel rude that I didn't answer. I'll apologize to her the next time I see her a work. I mean it's just bad manners to not answer like that, I mean especially when it is your boss. Last week, Thursday, I really didn't want to work. I just wanted the day to be over so that I could go home. Then, she who was in-charge that shift told me that I could leave early, and this was like a few house earlier and I just "Nah." and said that it was okay if she asked someone else. I really just wanted the day to be over so that my weekend could start already but the opportunity came I just decided to pull through the hours of torture that was left. LOL. Today she asked me if I could work a little bit longer but I said no because I needed to do something which I still haven't done. Well not all of it.

Ever since the party yesterday I have been obsessed with Selena Gomez's Birthday. LOL. I am also more excited about my birthday, since it's next month. Still all I know is that I want to eat out at some restaurant. Texas Longhorn or the Hard Rock Café. Hmmm. Maybe Hard Rock and I'll get a t-shirt but everything is so expensive there. Eh, I'll have sometime to figure this out.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT