Today at Work

Hi guys! It's past 11 PM so I thought that it would be a good idea to start another blog. LOL. How are you all today? I am good. This really weird thing happened at work today. I was in charge of wiping off trays and going out with food. That was all I did. Plus keeping an eye on so that the garbage bins didn't become overfull. One time they did become very full so I emptied them and threw away the full garbage bags. That's all I did at work today. At on time I had to run out with food a lot because there was a lot of special orders.

Anyway. So I was like minding my own business and doing what I was supposed to do and this girls who was in charge of the lobby comes up to me and asks me where I have been. I was like WTF (?!). I mean of course I didn't say that out loud. I told her that I had been there wiping of trays the whole time, which was the truth. I wondered why she was asking me that. Then she told me that she had been looking for me. Again WTF (?!). I said that I thought that that was weird since my assignment was to run out with food if needed and to wipe off trays. She told me that she hadn't seen me in while and that I have to tell somebody if I am going anywhere. WTF (!?). I told here again what my assignment was. Then she asks me if I had taken the elevator when I had been going upstairs (we're not really supposed to use the elevator, it's mainly for the guests), 'cause maybe we had missed each other then. I said no because I hadn't been using the elevator. The whole thing was so weird but I felt calm because I know I hadn't done anything wrong, and the she told me that she didn't want me to think the she was accusing me or something (I don't remember the exact words that she used but that was what she meant). But that was exactly how I was feeling. Hmmm. This job is so weird, like whenever I feel like I am doing something good somethings comes and slaps me in the face (HR where you at, hahahaha no not that serious but still). Twice, it have happened twice in the last week alone. But the last two times I know I didn't do anything wrong so I am not really that worried. Plus I don't feel like arguing and start an unnecessary fight.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT