#GETITRIGHT

Hola mi amigos! How are y'all tonight? I am good! I am really loving Miley Cyrus Bangerz! yeah, I haven't listened to all of the sings before until now. Like I never listen full album until I buy the album. I only listen to the single. Yup. I mean like if you listen to the whole album before you buy, I mean it won't be as exciting when you finally buy it. At least not to me. Not gonna get into to this. Anyways I am loving Bangerz. Awesome! Like before she released We Can't Stop I was really afraid that he new music would be to different and that I wouldn't like it. That would have been heartbreaking for me since she has been such a huge part of my life for so long. Then when the first single was finally released, OH MY GOD I don't think you can understand my relief! It was totally the song of there summer and Bangerz is one of the best albums! This woman is incredible! I am glad that I have been a fan for so long because I feel like I get to grow with her and especially since we're the same age. And to the people that said that she has changed and is not the same girl, well you know what she is not because she is not 12 years old anymore! She is freaking 21 years old. She has grown up and is still learning loads about life. No one stay 12 years old their life. A lot of people also don't get the Hannah Montana was just a character on a TV show that she played. She is neither Miley Stewart or Hannah Montana. She is her own person and that is Miley Ray Cyrus! My favorite songs from the album are 4x4 and #GETITRIGHT. I really can't wait to see Miley in concert! I am going to have the best time! I just know it.

You know what, I mean something that I really want for my birthday (which is next month BTW, 21 yeah). I really want the complete series box set of Desperate Housewives. It is seriously one of the best shows ever. I wish I had on DVD or blu-ray (preferably blu-ray) to watch on rainy days or a marathon when you're sick. LOL. That is really high up on my wish list for my birthday. Right now I can't really think of anything else but I really want the complete series box set of Desperate Housewives.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT