Our Moment

Hi guys! Yeah! So you know what! I have finally found someone who's willing to take my shift on m,y birthday! Yeah! Instead I just have to take her shift this Thursday. I guess that's okay. I mean it is okay if it means I don't have to work on my birthday, plus the good thing about that shift is that not as long as the shift on my birthday. It's only from 4 PM to 8 PM. That bad thing about that is that I will miss The Originals which airs on Thursdays at 9 PM and I won't make it home before 9. I will miss like half the episode but I can just watch it on the internet instead.

I finally have One Direction's Our Moment! Yeah! It arrived in the mail yesterday! I finally have perfume. I haven't had one in a few months. It was so cheap too! I box set with a 50 ml perfume and 150 ml body lotion for only 339 kr! I mean seriously only the perfume at Kicks costs more than that.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT