Beautiful Day

Hi guys! Weird thing. So I did book that shift but then it was removed from my schedule? Like WTF?! Whatever, but still weird. Hmmm. Now I am back to that state where I feel like not working tomorrow. LOL. My shift starts at 9:30 AM and ends at 6 PM. That's a long time. It just sounds very long. On my schedule it says that I am supposed to have a 45 minute break. It is never when it's scheduled.

Today has been a perfectly wonderful day! The weather has been absolutely beautiful! So freaking hot.  I am not complaining! Bring it on Mother Nature! I want more. LOL. I took a picture of the beautiful cherry blossom trees outside of Hemköp (a grocery store where I live). They are so beautiful now that they are blooming.



OMG! It says on wikipedia (aka my best friend) that Sommarkrysset will be back this summer! Thank you Jesus! OMG! I had so mush going last summer. I am praying for Union J, Cody Simpson and Conor Maynard.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy