What's Trending

Oh em gee I love the new ICA commercial! This weeks commercial is really funny! You have to see it. Okay maybe it's not so funny if you don't know Swedish but trust when I say it's hilarious! Hopefully I get to be in an ICA commercial again sometime.



I am not the one to site and watch youtube video for hours and hours. Okay, sometimes it may happen  but it's a rare thing. LOL. Anyways I just saw this funny video of father revealing the sex of the new baby to his three kids. It is so cute and funny and kind of heartbreaking at the same time. I mean the little boy completely breaks down in tears because it's a girl and not a boy. You just have to watch it. Do it!!!




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy