My World

Safe to say that I Will Never Let You Down is my new drug. I bought it on iTunes this morning before I headed off to work and I have already listened to it 21 times. I think that that's a lot (keep in mind that I was at work so I couldn't listen to it while I was working because then I probably would have had more plays). LOL, I am listening to it as am writing this. Download I Will Never Let You Down on iTunes NOW!



What are you all doing tomorrow? I know what I am doing! I will plan an announcement for you all that I will tell you about on Saturday. I am not going to tell you what it is but you need to keep an eye out here on on my twitter. So make sure that you follow my on twitter @erikaworld. You don't what to miss this. I will tell this that it's a part of this new stuff that I am doing for the blog.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy