Green

Hi guys waddup waddup waddup (that's how you spell it right, "waddup", I mean the slang version? Gosh I don't want to seem illiterate or something)! LOL. I am good, I am cool. I haven't done much today. I have just been home all day long since I don't work today. I work tomorrow tough. Like four hours, between 4 PM and 8 PM. Four hours isn't bad but it's just the time of the day that those four hours are scheduled. Like, I rather work those hours from like 10 AM to 2 PM. Sounds much better to me. I'd probably get asked if I can get in a little bit earlier. Maybe I'll take it. It spends on how much earlier. One time they asked me if I could get in like an hours earlier but I told the I could get in like 30 minutes earlier and that was okay. Hmm, maybe I'll do that.

I bought a new book the other week. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Everyone is reading it but that is not why it bought, because it's hot to read it. I first heard about the book when I was shopping with a friend and she was buying it for another friend and I just read the back of the book and it seemed good so I decided to that I would get the book when I had the money to buy it. Not that the book was expensive, just that at the time I didn't have the luxury to buy it. Anyway, now I have it. I have only read the first chapter so far and it seems good so far. I have missed reading I used to do a lot more reading before. I need to start reading more. Buy more books (I have never read a book twice, I am not against it it's just that I discover new books that I want to read all of the time so I never have time to read the old ones).

It's late now. Gotta go to bed. Talk to you some more tomorrow.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy