In Progress

Hi guys how are you? I am good. I was really tired today at work. Today before lunch. I have no idea why. I was standing but the cash register and yawning. Not really the best way to act when you are supposed to greet costumers but I couldn't help it. LOL. Then I had lunch and I don't know but I guess I got some energy from the food because I wasn't the tired anymore. I mean I wasn't yawning anymore. LOL. My boss changed changed my shift for tomorrow. Instead of working 7 PM to 11 PM I work from 10:30 AM to 7 PM. At first I hesitated because it's a much longer shift but it's just nicer to get off work earlier.

Oh so I sad (may it was last week) that I was going to try to do some new things for this blog. Tough I haven't come up with much yet, so everything is still in progress. I have decided, tough, that I will try do more things for this blog. I mean like more exciting stuff that is more fun for you guys to read about and more fun for me to blog about. Plus I will try to do at least one new thing each week. No that one will be hard, I just now it. But I think it's good to have those goals for yourself. I mean because  can challenge myself and that is important to do to evolve as a person/ human being. So, that being said I will start this week (oh, God what have I gotten myself into). This weekend to be more exact. Don't know what this new thing will be, but we'll see.

Until tomorrow, take care!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy