None of Your Beeswax

Hi guys. So I am sitting here doing my usual beeswax, looking at bikinis because summer is almost here or at least the weather the last few days has fooled me to believe so. Whatever, I am looking at bikinis. H&M, actually and not my usual Victoria's Secret. I saw some cute bikini at H&M the other day and thought that I would just look at them on the website but as usual when I see something cute in sore they never have it online. Typical H&M (still in love with them). I mean, I think (maybe it's just me or, idk tell me) that everything they have in store should be available online. Yes, it would be a lot and very cluttered but still it would make it easier. I just think that it would. I am just annoyed.

Anyways I did find one bikini on their website that I do like. But the model, doesn't she kind of look like Erin Heatherton? It's not her (?), but I know that she has modeled for H&M in the past. I really like the bikini, hopefully it looks as great irl as it does on my computer screen. I have to go shopping some day. Truth to be told I can't remember the last time I bought new clothes, socks and underwear doesn't count. I mean like a t-shirt, pants. You know something like that.

The bikini from H&M that I like

Erin Heatherton at the New York premiere of the The Lucky One back in April 2012


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy