Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! How are you? How is your Easter? Mine is pretty good. I and to work a little bit today but when I came home my mom and I ate some good food and watched The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. It was good. My mom was upset by the ending and the the next movie doesn't premiere until December. I mean what happens to that town? Just have to wait and see I guess. I mean there is nothing more that we can do.

Did you know that I am going to England in June? London to be more exact! I am going to see One Direction on the Where We Are Tour. I bought the ticket last summer and then they had not yet announced all of the tour dates so I didn't know that they would come here. But whatever, it's London and I will have a great time because I will see my favorite band plus I will stay with my cousin. seriously if she hadn't said that I could stay with her I probably wouldn't have gone. I won't be in London for that many days. The concert is Saturday June 7th and I will flying to London the night before and home again early Monday morning. It was just cheapest to do it that way. Plus then I will have one day in London to actually do something. I have been in London before, twice, the last time was back in 2006 (if I remember correctly).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy