Shopping Day

Hi guys! I went shopping today, but they didn't have that gray jacket that I wanted at JC. Stinsen is a small mall. It was so dead there today. Anyways, I bought a new bikini and a pair of black slippers. Remember like a week and a half ago when I did this post about bikinis? Yeah, anyway there was this bikini that I wanted to show you but they didn't have it on the website. Anyway, long story short it's the bikini that I bought today. I got a gift card from H&M for shopping there today. Okay it's only worth 50 kr and I can only use it between May 2nd and May 11th but it's still 50 kr at H&M. I won't say no to that.








your writer, Erika

.p.s. In other news the Where We Are Tour starts today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy